HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO
– Visit the threatened ship on Eris to find and destroy three separate hives. These hives greatly accelerate the spread of the Infestation.
– Each hive is protected by several tumor nodes, destroy these to make the hive vulnerable.
– Destroying the hives is likely to have unintended consequences. Be on alert for everything from unstable ship systems to Infested counter-defenses.
– Once you have wiped out all three hives, head to Extraction.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
– This Operation is on until Thursday, June 26 at 12 PM EDT.
– You can attack the three hives in any order. Work individually and attempt to destroy them all at once or work with your fellow Tenno to take them out one at a time.
– Hive effects compound, so tackling each hive will create a unique effect on your mission and the ultimate combination of all three effects during Extraction.
– With every mission you run, the Infested evolve and become more deadly.
TENNO, YOU WILL BE REWARDED!
Operation: Breeding Grounds will include point structure that allows for rewards based on points earned in ONE SINGLE mission! This will be denoted in the UI in the “Best” field under the Operations tab to help you keep track of your current best score.
6 points: Breeding Grounds badge!
17 points: Dual Stat Fire Mods!
48 points: Prova Vandal!
The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze “Breeding Grounds” Trophies! For Clan Leaderboards, a Clan’s score is the sum of the Best Point run for all members.
HOW DO POINTS WORK?
There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences. Be on alert! Each mission will contain 3 hives determined by the difficulty of the mission. You will notice a “Total” value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions!