HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO
– Play the new Excavation missions!
– The Location of a ‘Scanning Device’ will appear on your minimap for you to locate.
– Collect Power Cells dropped by enemies, and bring them to the Scanner to activate it and keep it powered. You can track your Scanner’s power in the map on your HUD. If it reaches 0%, the process will stall until power is restored.
– Defend the Scanner as it searches for a dig site. Once the Scanner has found a site, it will appear on your map. Proceed to that location to find an Excavator that is digging for artifacts.
– Take caution! Enemy waves will attempt to destroy the Excavator, and you must defend it. The Excavator will also continue to lose power. As with the Scanner, you must collect Power Cells to keep it activated.
– Once the Excavator has uncovered the artifact, you may choose to Extract from the operation or wait for another Scanner and repeat the process.
– There are three available Tilesets for this Operation.
– What is CRYOTIC (New Resource)?
Usually found in extreme sub-zero environments, Cryotic instantly freezes anything it comes in contact with.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
– If the Excavator is destroyed before it recovers an item, the mission is a failure.
– The Operation is on now until Wednesday, September 3 at 12 PM EDT.
– Operation Cryotic Front is the first introduction of a new mission type that will replace all Survival missions that take place on a terrestrial tileset.
– This Operation introduces Cryotic, a new resource that will only be available in the Excavation game mode.
– At each of the point levels below and you’ll unlock a new Tileset in the Operation. It’s your choice – continue to dig on Earth or take your efforts to these new areas. Note that each new Tileset will hold more difficult enemies but will provide the opportunity to earn points faster.
With each successful dig, you will receive an amount of Cryotic based on your performance (100 max.) The more Cryotic you earn, the better the Reward – so dig on!
More than 500 pts = Event Badge
More than 1000 pts = Ice Mod Set (4 dual-stat mods)
More than 3000 pts = Latron Wraith and the Polar Glaxion skin
Note: The basis for the rewards is your best score in one single run.
The top three Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze Trophies. For Clan Leaderboards, a Clan’s score is the sum of active personal bests.
Please be aware that people joining clans after the event has started will not contribute to their new clans score.