This Thursday will mark the release of our most ambitious Update yet, Update 14! Intel from www.theliset.com reveals information on what’s coming your way this week. Get ready, Tenno! The scope of the changes coming may give some a bumpy ride, hold on tight! We’ll be standing by to catch you!
The new forums just went live. https://primarchguild.com/forum/index.php
No more constant technical issues or profile limitation problems. I will be migrating users into the new database. Please be sure to update your password when you get your email. I migrated posts over already.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO DO
– Visit the threatened ship on Eris to find and destroy three separate hives. These hives greatly accelerate the spread of the Infestation.
– Each hive is protected by several tumor nodes, destroy these to make the hive vulnerable.
– Destroying the hives is likely to have unintended consequences. Be on alert for everything from unstable ship systems to Infested counter-defenses.
– Once you have wiped out all three hives, head to Extraction.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
– This Operation is on until Thursday, June 26 at 12 PM EDT.
– You can attack the three hives in any order. Work individually and attempt to destroy them all at once or work with your fellow Tenno to take them out one at a time.
– Hive effects compound, so tackling each hive will create a unique effect on your mission and the ultimate combination of all three effects during Extraction.
– With every mission you run, the Infested evolve and become more deadly.
TENNO, YOU WILL BE REWARDED!
Operation: Breeding Grounds will include point structure that allows for rewards based on points earned in ONE SINGLE mission! This will be denoted in the UI in the “Best” field under the Operations tab to help you keep track of your current best score.
6 points: Breeding Grounds badge!
17 points: Dual Stat Fire Mods!
48 points: Prova Vandal!
The top 3 Clans per Clan Tier will receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze “Breeding Grounds” Trophies! For Clan Leaderboards, a Clan’s score is the sum of the Best Point run for all members.
HOW DO POINTS WORK?
There are 6 types of Hives that yield different points depending on the difficulty of the mission and the difficulty of the hive type. Destroying hives has adverse effects and dangerous consequences. Be on alert! Each mission will contain 3 hives determined by the difficulty of the mission. You will notice a “Total” value in the UI under the Operations tab. The higher this number, the stronger the stink and more difficult the missions!
Soon we will have a competition for best Training Course time. Training Course is found upstairs inside of our dojo.
There will be rare/uncommon mod prizes (possibly plat too!) for 1st 2nd and 3rd place members. (Official prizes to be announced as soon as attendance sign ups are confirmed.)
I myself will be working as the official judge and I will have to witness and opting out of the competition. I will allow each participant to have 3 tries each (practice the day before or earlier that morning) the best time of the 3 attempts will be your best score.
Before I finalize a date or decide to make this competition official….I want to see how many members might actually be interested in this type of competition.
Please post below or let me know in game if you are interested in participating. If we get enough people interested I will green light this event. If it is well received expect other future events of various types soon too.
Please sign in and reply to this thread below to sign up
Primarch is now part of an alliance with over 40 other clans. This will allow us to form groups 24/7. Please be sure to use the alliance tab when looking for parties or if you need extra party members.
We have now expanded to Storm clan which allows for a 100 member cap. We now have a Mountain barracks ready to build soon which will increase our clan to 300 members.. stay tuned!